Worn well past the expiration date, your weave have expired!
Many people that wear weaves or hair extensions tend to wear them beyond their "due date", the date that you need to remove your weave. Because some people say they want to "get their monies worth" while others may just be clueless to how long is a healthy length of time to wear hair weaves.
The time in which you need to remove your hair extensions deep on a few factors:
- The hair extension application technique
- How quick the weave wearer hair grows
- The texture and strength of the wearers natural hair
- If the weave wearer has a very active lifestyle
- How often the hair is shampooed during the life of the weave